- This post may contain affiliate links.
We all want to be healthy and there’s a ton of information about health these days. We heard that fats are bad – they are a source of cholesterol but are fats really bad? There’s a lot of misconception about fats and luckily we have health experts who will be having a free summit about having good health, nutrition and so much more.
Dr. Mark Hyman’s Fat Summit 2 starts on November 7th, and tens of thousands will listen to experts as they dispel the biggest MYTHS about eating fat, and reveal the latest research about how to eat, move and supplement your diet for improved health…and possibly even prevent/reverse chronic diseases!
Will you be there?
Dr. Hyman’s first Fat Summit was a major hit–The Fat Summit 2 has 30+ brand NEW interviews during which you’ll discover even more about…
- Biohacking your biology and weight loss with healthy fats
- Truths about saturated fat, cholesterol, butter, sugar, carbs and more
- Review and discussion of the latest articles on fat and weight loss
- Digestion of fats through supplementation
- Effects of dietary fat on fertility
- Importance of community for making/sustaining healthy lifestyle choices
- How eating more fat complements/combats other dietary approaches
- Best practices for maintaining your weight and healthy eating habits
Once you own the expert talks, you can listen to the audios on your computer or mobile device, read the complete transcripts and share this important information with family and friends.
If you learn even one fact from one expert that changes your life, it will be worth it!
The online access package for all of the expert talks is $59 now through Monday morning at 10 A.M. U.S. eastern.
After that, it increases to $79.
Owning the talks also gives you access to eCourses, guides, eBooks and other advice from the expert speakers, at no additional charge!
Click here to learn more about owning this expert advice:
See you at the summit!