Lately, it seems like almost everyone has problems with their blood sugar.
According to a 2015 study, nearly half the US population had diabetes or pre-diabetes. Add to that all the Americans who are overweight, obese, or have insulin resistance and other blood sugar imbalances, that number likely climbs above 75%!
Unfortunately, it’s not just in the US. Diabetes has become a global epidemic, predicted to get much worse in the next 20 years.
Clearly, we need to do something different. Change often starts with information and inspiration. Learning the root causes of the problem and real solutions to correct those causes can motivate action.
That’s why I’m excited about an event called The Diabetes Summit. My friend and diabetes expert, Dr. Brian Mowll, is hosting this life-changing event for the fourth year, and this year’s event looks amazing.
The Diabetes Summit runs from March 20-27, 2017. You can register for this online event at no charge by clicking here.
Here are just a few of the topics being covered on The Diabetes Summit 17:
– How environmental toxins, chemicals, and food allergens can trigger blood sugar problems, and how to detoxify the body safely.
– Understanding the stress continuum and how children trauma, adverse life events, and daily stressors can lead to diabetes.
– Important strategies for those dealing with type 1 diabetes in themselves or a child.
– Natural strategies to balance blood sugar including new supplement recommendations, essential oils, and using food as medicine.
– Developing a deeper understanding of peripheral neuropathy – how to test for it and how to treat it, naturally and effectively.
– Breaking down various eating strategies including the ketogenic diet, vegan diet, and the raw food diet.
– Much, much more!
The 2017 Diabetes Summit is online and broadcast at no charge from March 20-27th. To register for this incredible event, click this link.
If you’d rather skip the event and get the recordings on a flash drive or download them, you can click here to make a purchase.
This is an incredibly important topic and I know this information has the potential to change your life.
Enjoy the event and I’ll see you soon!